AACE Innovation in Cardiometabolic Clinical Practice - Registration FREE for all
You won't want to miss the inaugural AACE Innovation in Cardiometabolic Clinical Practice this October 2020! Designed for the care team by the care team, this live virtual conference is planned and co-provided by the National Kidney Foundation (NKF), American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), American Society of Preventive Cardiology (ASPC), Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association (PCNA), and Endocrine Nurses Society (ENS). Optimize and personalize your patient outcomes by immersing yourself in the most relevant clinical approaches and technology advances.
Be the first to see the new 2020 AACE/ACE Management of Dyslipidemia and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease Algorithm in an exclusive presentation by AACE Lipids & CV Health Disease State Network Chair Dr. Scott Isaacs. Under embargo until October 2, the algorithm features the most updated guidelines for managing your at-risk patients.
In support of our community during this time, AACE is excited to extend free registration for all attendees.
Why Should You Attend?
Our digital conference will focus on translational medicine and the clinical applications of evidence-based guidelines for the following topics:
- Obesity medicine, nutrition and wellness
- Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/health failure
- Chronic kidney disease, renal failure
- Diabetes technology
- SGLT-2s, GLP-1 RAS
- Dyslipidemia – including the new AACE treatment algorithm!
- Patient adherence
Content will be delivered through interactive learning sessions, including:
- Immersive general sessions using case-based learning, audience response system (ARS), interactive group discussions
- Immersive breakout session, group exercises using role play, case-based vignettes
- Technology workshops
- Clinical toolkits
Endocrinologists, cardiologists, nephrologists, gastroenterologists/liver disease specialists, primary care physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
By the end of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the latest clinical practice guidelines on cardiometabolic disease, including type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/heart failure, obesity and chronic kidney disease.
- Summarize key characteristics of evidence-based assessment and treatment options for patients with cardiometabolic disease.
- Apply multidisciplinary approaches on the management and treatment options for patients with cardiometabolic disease for improved patient outcomes.
- Formulate management plans that include optimal team-based, patient-centered care of patients with cardiometabolic disease.
Accreditation and Designation Statements
The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) designates this other (virtual conference) activity for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
Don't miss this chance to generate relevant leads, launch new products, build your brand awareness, and help shape the future of the industry.
RESERVE YOUR VIRTUAL SPACE
Contact the AACE Exhibits Team, c/o SPARGO, Inc. to learn more about possible exhibit and sponsorship opportunities for this live, virtual event.
Phone: (703) 631-6200
This activity is supported by educational grants from the following:
- Pfizer-Merck Alliance
- Dexcom, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk, Inc.
- ESPERION Therapeutics, Inc.
- Medtronic, Inc.